Courses can be offered at different levels for both beginners and those with more experience.
1. The functions of a digital camera, good composition aimed at improving technique and images.
2. Using editing software to improve images in preparation for publication and website. Adding text to images for display purposes.
3. Practical tuition for photographing landscapes on location.
4. Adobe Photoshop software training for landscape photographers.
5. Using DSLR camera to photograph multiple images for HDR processing.
6. HDR production using Photomatix Pro software.
All levels welcome, small groups ( 4 max )
For further details contact Ann Simmons: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone – 01325 381055