Your Questions Answered
Why choose Camera A?
* We have 30 years experience in the wedding business, we know what works and what doesn't, experience is priceless. We have come across every senario and can help you keep calm.
Why does it matter that you are all female?
* In our opinion the fact that we are all female is a huge positive for you. This means we can come into your bedroom at home or at the hotel before the wedding and take photographs of you or detail shots even though you are not quite ready. We often help with the finishing touches and help dress mum, bridesmaid and flower girls. We see all of the little details that we know you have spent time and effort in planning which others simply do not see. We can be on hand and offer you help, advice & support, we can be like extra girl friends!
Why does it matter that you are a bigger team and have spare photographers?
* With all the goodwill in the world, if you are ill or an emergency happens, there maybe a reason why the photographer you have booked cannot attend the wedding. This would not happen with Camera A, you will not be let down. If you book a photographer who works by themselves or even if they have an assistant (someone who is not a main photographer), what happens if that main photographer is ill. You will either be left with no photographer or simply a person who is just a second shooter. This would be unaccepable to us, this is your day and cannot be recreated again. Being a larger team is a must!
Why does it matter that you have public liability insurance?
*When we answer this question we always start off with saying that you wouldn't get your boiler serviced by someone who wasn't corgi registered. We are all fully qualified and hold the correct insurance. In our line of business we often hear people say that they were disappointed with their photographs or if they could change one thing about their day, it would have been to have chosen a different photographer. Your photographs will be the only thing you have left (as well as memories of course) to remember your day.
What is the benefit of having two photographers?
* If you have two photographers, one can cover the bride at home and one can cover the groom at home. During the service one can stand at the front and one can stand at the back. After the service one photographer can shoot the family groups if you require them while the other can take more casual and candid photographs of guests. Having two photographers means that you can get the same image but at different angles. We find nowadays many couples come to the studio wanting more casual looking photographs, these are often captured by one photographer while another is setting up more formal shots.
Why have different packages?
*We are flexible in the packages which we offer. You have the option to have 2 photographers or you may just want one. If you have 40 guests and are having a civil ceremony you may only want one photographer. You have the option to have albums, images on disk or both and our choice of albums means that there is something to suit every taste.
Why choose a photographer which spends so much time editing the images?
* We use photoshop to edit our images and to make them as perfect as possible. Nowadays there are so may no smoking signs or fire exit signs in hotels, although necessary they don't look good and ruin the images. This takes time but is well worth it. You have gone to so much time and effort to look and feel great, we carefully enhance and can soften the skin to give you that little extra celebrity help which all of the magazines do. You can tell us how much or little airbrushing you would like!
I just want the images on disk and don't want an album
*This is fine and is one of the packages which we offer, however we do encourage people to have an album or Wedding Book. When clients feel and touch or albums and Wedding Books they are suprised as the quaity far exceeds their expectations. Our wedding books are beautiful and must be seen.
We hope that we have answered many of your questions however if you are anything like us girls, we are sure you will have more and are more than happy to help. Contact us here! We also have a list of trusted and recommended suppliers which we work closely with, so many think of us as a second wedding planner!